At the beginning of the year we talked about 4 Digital Marketing Trends of 2023. But when it comes to the often slower months of sales in the summer, many may be curious as to what you can do to change up your digital marketing to attract customers in the coming months. Net 360 Solutions has some ideas!
How To Change Up Your Digital Marketing to Attract Customers for Summer
Summer can be a great time to attract new customers with your digital marketing efforts. Here are some tips to change up your digital marketing strategy for the summer season:
- Offer Summer Promotions: Create special summer promotions for your products or services, such as discounts, freebies or exclusive summer packages. Promote these deals through your email marketing campaigns, social media platforms and website.
- Use Summery Visuals: Update your website and social media pages with summery visuals such as bright colours, beach or pool imagery, or images of people enjoying the outdoors.
- Leverage Influencers: Partner with influencers in your niche who have a strong following on social media. Collaborate with them to promote your products or services, or have them create content that showcases how they are using your product or service during the summer.
- Create Summer-Themed Content: Create blog posts, videos, or social media posts that are related to summer, such as summer travel guides, outdoor activity tips, or summer recipe ideas. This will keep your content fresh and engaging.
- Host Summer Events: Plan virtual or in-person events that are related to summer, such as outdoor workout classes, summer cocktail making classes, or a virtual summer concert. Promote these events through your social media channels and email marketing campaigns.
- Optimize for Mobile: Most people use their mobile devices to search for the content they need – and not only in the summer. So make sure your website and digital marketing campaigns are optimized for mobile devices. This will ensure that customers can easily access your content and promotions while on the go.
By implementing these tips, you can attract more customers and increase engagement with your digital marketing efforts during the summer season – and we would love to help!